Age: Year round. Best time in
During winter Adreventura Ticino offers caving tours in “Hölloch” – Muotathal: the 2nd longest cave in Europe and with nearly 200km in length (125 mi) and a depth of 939m (3,079 ft) one of the World’s largest cave systems. Discover the immense power of what nearly a million years of underground water activity has done. These caving tours offer an in-depth glimpse into this mysterious and hidden world.
Want to know more?
The initial exploration of Hölloch started in 1875 and was led by Alois Ulrich. A large part of the exploration of this cave was led by one of the pioneers of speleology, Alfred Bögli. The explored length of the cave increased from 25km (16 mi) in 1952 to 100km (62 mi) in 1968, with this it was the first cave in the world where the explored length reached 100 km!
Age: December – April
Is it guiding your family on snowshoes through the magical white forests, joining with your colleagues into a telemark lesson on the slopes or ripping the powder off-piste with your friends in heli-skiing? We would be happy to offer / organise your suitable winter sports experience.
Possible snow sports activities:
- Snowshoe hiking
Let us know what you would like us to organise, we take care of the rest!
Want to know more?
Around the world there are possibilities to enjoy the same quality winter programs.
Would you like to experience the snow somewhere else?
We have experience in any ski area of the following places:
- Alaska, known for a marvelous variety of mountains accessible by helicopter.
- Austria, known for great skiing and probably the best après-ski in the world.
- Australia, known for it’s kangaroos and yes there is also skiing…
- Canada, known for it’s glades, big runs and quality snow.
- Italy, known for fantastic food and well prepared slopes.
- Japan, known for an interesting culture, onsen and unbeatable amounts of snow.
- Switzerland, known for it’s glaciers and big skiing areas.
- And more…